Lasts up to 3 years.
Do not book your Lip Blush appointment within days of a special event. You will require a few days of downtime following your initial appointment. Please review our Aftercare page for a detailed overview of the healing process.
Please refrain from all activities that may cause irritation of the skin or thinning of the blood prior to your appointment:
– Refrain from alcohol consumption 24 hours before receiving Lip Blush.
– Refrain from suntanning, microdermabrasion, dermaplanning, laser treatment, and chemical peels 7-10 days before receiving Lip Blush.
– Refrain from all medications that cause thinning of the blood including but not limited to: Aspirin, Advil, Aleve, Niacin, Fish Oil, Vitamin E, and Ibuprofen. Please consult your physician before stopping any medication.
– Refrain from consuming coffee and energy drink the day of your appointment.
Clients who have experienced a cold sore in or around the mouth must take Valtrex at least 3 days prior and 3 days after receiving this treatment. Failure to follow these instructions can risk an outbreak that can affect the healing process.
f you are experiencing any blemishes, acne, or skin irritations leading up to your procedure please contact Perfect Frame. It is up to the discretion of our artists to decide whether or not they have a workable surface. Failure to communicate any of these may result in a cancellation or rescheduling of your appointment. All deposits are nonrefundable.
Lip fillers must be done 1 month prior to scheduling this service. Failure to disclose this information may result in a negative outcome.
Permanent Makeup Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
At the time of your Permanent Makeup booking, you understand and consent to a deposit of $50-$100 being charged to your credit card.
In regard to cancellations, you also understand and consent to the following:
– Cancellations with 72 hours or more notice – Your deposit of $50- $100 will be fully refunded. If you want to reschedule another appointment at the time of your cancellation, your deposit can be used for the new appointment.
– Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will be non-refundable.
If you have a medical emergency and must cancel with less than 72 hour notice, please provide your medical receipt and your appointment can be rescheduled for another time with no additional deposit required.
For bookings of two procedures or more, an additional non-refundable deposit of 100$-$50 per appointment will be required and charged to your credit card at the time of booking.
EXPLANATION OF NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT POLICY:
Permanent Makeup procedures take care and time to complete properly. When your appointment is booked, Wild At Heart schedules a minimum of three (3) hours to make certain that your procedure is not rushed and that you receive the finest results.
When a cancellation occurs with less then 72 hour notice, it leaves a 3 to 6 hour window of open time in the schedule which may not be able to be refilled with another client because of the short notice.
We take your procedure seriously and hope you will be considerate of our time and understanding of our policy.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Anemia (pigment may not retain properly)
Undergoing Chemotherapy (Consult with your doctor)
Allergy to pigments (a test patch can be done 20 mins prior the procedure)
Certain medications (discuss with the professional and let your Permanent Makeup (PMU) artist know)
Use of Accutane in the past year, retinol or retina-a in the past 4 weeks
Allergy to lidocaine (unless willing to get procedure done with no numbing)