Dark Lip Corection
This advanced treatment is for cool, dark lips in Ethnic and Asian skin or discoloured lips. We correct the tone with using neutralising pigment colours. Correcting dark or uneven lips is a special skill and is unique to every individual and their requirements.
This procedure requires multiple sessions (2 -3 sessions) to get the best end result. In the first session a neutralising pigment is chosen to correct the cool tone in the lips. We use an orange base pigment to neutralise blue hues and an yellow based pigment to neutralise purple hues. Sometimes a second session of neutralising is needed to get to the correct target base. We then apply the target colour which is usually a red pigment that heels to a soft nude pink.
Clients that suffers from vitiligo patches or lighter patches will be a combination of lightening the darker areas with the neutraliser treatment and darken the lighter patches with a flesh or neutral colour pigment to even out the lips.
It is important to let your technician know if you suffer from hyper or hypo pigmentation when scarring occur, in which case you will not be a good candidate for this treatment.
– Avoid sunbathing, laser treatments or waxing around the lip area at least 2 weeks before your treatment.
– No alcohol, caffeine or blood thinning (for example aspirin) medicines 24 hours before your treatment.
– Inflamed skin (around the lip area).
– Area will be red and swollen after treatment, so take this in consideration when you make your booking.
– Do not discontinue any medication without your doctor’s consent.
– You cannot donate blood up to 6 months after your treatment.
– Fillers and botox treatments should be carried out after your semi permanent makeup treatment and not before.
Permanent Makeup Deposit & Cancellation Policy:
At the time of your Permanent Makeup booking, you understand and consent to a deposit of $50-$100 being charged to your credit card.
In regard to cancellations, you also understand and consent to the following:
– Cancellations with 72 hours or more notice – Your deposit of $50- $100 will be fully refunded. If you want to reschedule another appointment at the time of your cancellation, your deposit can be used for the new appointment.
– Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will be non-refundable.
If you have a medical emergency and must cancel with less than 72 hour notice, please provide your medical receipt and your appointment can be rescheduled for another time with no additional deposit required.
For bookings of two procedures or more, an additional non-refundable deposit of 100$-$50 per appointment will be required and charged to your credit card at the time of booking.
EXPLANATION OF NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT POLICY:
Permanent Makeup procedures take care and time to complete properly. When your appointment is booked, Wild At Heart schedules a minimum of three (3) hours to make certain that your procedure is not rushed and that you receive the finest results.
When a cancellation occurs with less then 72 hour notice, it leaves a 3 to 6 hour window of open time in the schedule which may not be able to be refilled with another client because of the short notice.
We take your procedure seriously and hope you will be considerate of our time and understanding of our policy.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Anemia (pigment may not retain properly)
Undergoing Chemotherapy (Consult with your doctor)
Allergy to pigments (a test patch can be done 20 mins prior the procedure)
Certain medications (discuss with the professional and let your Permanent Makeup (PMU) artist know)
Use of Accutane in the past year, retinol or retina-a in the past 4 weeks
Allergy to lidocaine (unless willing to get procedure done with no numbing)